Many people have a cottage cheese casserole associated with a sweet dish. The site myrecipes.pro decided to dispel this stereotype and offer you today a completely non-dessert version of curd casserole - with vegetables, herbs and cheese.
In this recipe curd casserole, in addition to eggs, cheese and greens include potatoes, carrots, bell peppers and even broccoli - in general, a whole garden. And all these products, strangely enough, perfectly combined with cottage cheese. Try it and see for yourself!
- Cottage cheese through a sieve. Add the eggs and salt and gradually pour the milk, stirring all the time.
- Then add semolina, mix and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Wash all the vegetables, peel and slice thin slices. Grind the greens. Cheese grate on a large grater.
- Soda is extinguished with lemon juice, add to the curd mass and mix.
- Gently mix the vegetables and herbs with the curd mass, salting, add the spices and put them in a baking dish, covered with paper and greased with oil.
- Top with a grated cheese and send to a preheated oven to 180 ° C. Cottage cheese casserole will be ready in 35-40 minutes.
- Serve hot cottage cheese casserole with vegetables.
I know that many people do not like soups very much or are just too lazy to cook them. For exampl...
This recipe is autumn, because in it, in addition to traditional products, a vegetable, a pumpkin...
Calzone is a traditional Italian patty, which is essentially a closed pizza. Such an analogue of ...