We suggest you to try out a recipe today: unusually tender, juicy, soft, mouth-watering and tasty cutlets from turkey stuffing.
In the recipe for these cutlets there is no bread, but cheese is added. Minced meatballs are tender and liquid, and so that the cutlets do not swim and fall apart, it is advisable to cool the meat before cooking.
Thanks to the scented garlic oil that you can cook at home, dietary cutlets from turkey mince acquire just an unusual flavor.
- Grill the turkey fillet through a meat grinder. Cheese grate on a large grater. Finely chop the garlic.
- Add eggs to the stuffing of turkey, grated cheese, half melted butter, coriander, pepper, salt, pour in milk and mix.
- Mix well for stuffing. Separate small portions and form cutlets from minced meat. To prevent minced meat from sticking to your hands, moisten them with water or oil.
- Put cutlets from minced meat in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes, so that cheese and butter are a little frozen.
- Prepare a fragrant oil. To do this, pour the frying pan on the vegetable oil and add a slice of creamy. Heat butter, add garlic, thyme twigs and fry until golden brown for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the garlic and thyme, and the oil part of the slurry, then add it during cooking cutlets as needed.
- Chop chopped minced meatballs in breadcrumbs (or flour) and fry over medium heat from two sides to a golden color for about 7 minutes.
- Serve cutlets from turkey stuffing with potato garnish, salad, greens.
Calzone is a traditional Italian patty, which is essentially a closed pizza. Such an analogue of ...
Risotto is one of the most common dishes of European cuisine. Read how to cook it simply and deli...
A completely unusual combination of soaked plums of meat turns out sweet, fragrant and very tasty...