This recipe is autumn, because in it, in addition to traditional products, a vegetable, a pumpkin, characteristic for this season is used. And unusual - thanks to the same pumpkin - you hardly ever tried this Italian dish with such an ingredient.
However, lasagna with pumpkin is a delicate and unusual dish, in which the dough alternates with juicy meat filling and tomato sauce. We hope that it will please your family and take a worthy place on the dining table.
- Prepare a filling for lasagna with pumpkin.
- Pumpkin peel off the skin, seeds and fibers and sodium on a large grater. Cut the onions finely. Garlic let the garlic pass through. Grind the greens.
- Spasseruy onion in vegetable oil for 5 minutes. Add minced meat and fry for 5-7 minutes, stirring, so as not to form lumps. Then add pumpkin and fry for another 5 minutes. At the end of the salting season, add greens, garlic, red and black ground pepper, stir and remove minced meat from the fire.
- Prepare a lasagne sauce with pumpkin.
- In the saucepan, dilute the tomato paste with a little water and bring it to a boil. Pour in the wine and cook, stirring, over low heat for 3 minutes. Add basil and oregano to the sauce and afterwards for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Collect the lasagna.
- If necessary, broth sheets for lasagna. Cheese grate on a large grater.
- At the bottom of the mold, greased with vegetable oil, pour a little tomato sauce, lay 2-3 leaves for lasagna overlap, along them distribute a portion of pumpkin-meat filling, sprinkle with grated cheese and margarate tomato sauce.
- Repeat the procedure 2-3 times, as far as the leaves and stuffing are enough. The last layer of lasagna is covered with sheets, fields with tomato sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Send the lasagna with the pumpkin in a preheated oven to 200 ° C and bake 30 minutes before the appearance of a crispy crust. Then give climbing 10 minutes, cut into small pieces and serve.
Today myrecipes.pro is ready to please lovers of seafood by offering aromatic noodles with prawns...
Catch another wonderful recipe for a picnic from tochka.net: fish on the fire with fragrant herbs...
Do you want to surprise your beloved with an exquisite Italian dish with a delicate taste and a p...