Do you want to surprise your beloved with an exquisite Italian dish with a delicate taste and a pleasant aroma?
Then let it be on your romantic table in the shining of candles and the reflection of white wine in the glasses will be lasagna with salmon.
- Vegetables wash and clean. Carrot rub on the middle grater. Celery finely chopped. Garlic let the garlic pass through.
- Fry the vegetables in a frying pan in preheated vegetable oil 5-6 minutes until soft. Then add white wine and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Milk warm up to a boil, but do not boil. In a dry frying pan, fry the flour a little, add butter to it and, stirring, stir fry for 1 minute until a homogeneous mass forms. Then, while stirring the stir-fry, pour hot milk into it and bring it to a boil. Add salt, add nutmeg and pepper. Once the sauce thickens, remove it from the fire.
- Grind the greens. Cut the salmon fillets in small pieces. Mix salmon with herbs, salt, pepper, pour vegetable oil and mix.
- Sheets of dough for lasagna boil in salted water.
- Lay half of the sheets of lasagna on the bottom of an oiled baking dish. Once again, sauce with sauce, lay the fried vegetables, on top - salmon, sprinkle with grated mozzarella, again smear with sauce and cover the remaining sheets of lasagna. Pour sauce, sprinkle with grated Parmesan, cover with foil and send lasagna with salmon in a preheated oven for 200 ° C for 30 minutes. Then remove the foil from the mold and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Lasagne with salmon is ready. Cut it into small portions and serve hot with greens and white wine.
Strawberry pie according to a simple recipe from myrecipes.pro - a suitable option for a spring d...
Even separately from the main components of this dish - mushrooms and fish - you get great soups....
Fragrant and tender baked pork in the oven in the honey-soy marinade will surely please your gues...