A completely unusual combination of soaked plums of meat turns out sweet, fragrant and very tasty. This dish can be served both in hot and cold appetizers.
- Meat from all sides, sodium tomato paste, mixed with salt and spices, and leave it to marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, and preferably at night.
- Clean the plums from the rocks and cut large bits.
- Make the neck of the incision and bathe with a portion of the drain. Place the meat in the baking pan, put the remaining plums on top and on the sides.
- Tightly bind the sleeve, put on the dish and put in an oven heated to 180 ° C for 1,5-2 hours.
- Take the meat out of the oven, carefully cut the sleeve, transfers to the dish and stale juice that stands out. Apply a plum, decorate with vegetables and herbs and serve.
Calzone is a traditional Italian patty, which is essentially a closed pizza. Such an analogue of ...
Juicy, fragrant and appetizing baked pork in the oven has very simple secrets in cooking: quality...
Risotto is one of the most common dishes of European cuisine. Read how to cook it simply and deli...