Pumpkin porridge can be cooked with any cereal and even without it. In many respects, the taste of porridge from pumpkin depends on the selected groats. This is a great option for a full and healthy dinner for the whole family.
Today site.net will tell you how to make porridge from pumpkin with corn and cream. Hopefully, this option will diversify your family's menu and become one of the most beloved dishes of the autumn table.
- Pumpkin clean peas, seeds and fibers, wash and dry. The cleaned pumpkin cut into small cubes.
- Put half a butter on the frying pan, mildew on medium heat and fry in it a pumpkin, stirring, until soft at about 5 minutes. Then add half the cream, reduce the fire, cover the lid and stew the pumpkin for 15 minutes. Ready pumpkin powder blender.
- While the pumpkin is tanned, cook the porridge.
- Corn soup washed, pour water, salt and broth on medium heat for 5 minutes. Then fill the porridge with cream, cover with lid and cook on low heat for another 10 minutes.
- Combine crushed pumpkin with corn porridge, add sugar and flames on low heat under the lid for another 10 minutes.
- Porridge from pumpkin with corn grits turns out to be especially delicious if you wrap it in a blanket and leave it to dip about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve a warm porridge of pumpkin, refueling it with butter.
We all know that the strip is a pleasant, vitamin-rich, nutritious but light drink at the same ti...
Prepare for lunch a fragrant diet chicken soup with meatballs on a recipe from site.net.<...
Let's make a pie with cabbage, but not a simple white-eyed, and broccoli. After all, this vegetab...